By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Besnoy Law P.C. website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Besnoy Law website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Besnoy Law at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Besnoy Law P.C. website are provided “as is”. Besnoy Law makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Besnoy Law does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Besnoy Law or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Besnoy Law P.C. Internet site, even if Besnoy Law or a Besnoy Law authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Besnoy Law website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Besnoy Law does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Besnoy Law may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Besnoy Law does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Besnoy Law has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Besnoy Law of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Besnoy Law website shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Attorney Advertising Disclaimer:
The information on this website is not intended to provide legal advice. You should not act, or refrain from acting, based on information on this website; it is for general information purposes only and should not be considered as an invitation for an attorney-client relationship.
You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
This announcement contains Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee same outcome.